On the paved road of the medieval Paris !
- 2 Hr
- Group size
- 1 ~ 6
Highlight of the Trip
- Discover all the secrets of the medieval shire of Paris around la Sorbonne
- Enjoy the quietness of this very green district
- Uncover the origins of the French Art de vivre on a medieval tavern!
Description of the Trip
- A medieval tour from Notre-Dame to Odéon
- Let's walk through medieval streets and yards from the cathedral Notre-Dame to a Medieval tavern near Odeon !
- Walking tour on the medieval Paris with historical informations.
- A picture of your group on a nice place
- A drink of your choice on the medieval tavern (beer wine or soft)
- Metro transportation
- All other consumptions on the tavern
- Français Native
- English Advanced
- Deutsch Beginner
Métro Cité Line 4
Meeting Point Description
Cancellation of the traveler
For integral refund, cancellation must be made 24 hours before the trip begins, or if time is not indicated prior to 12:00 AM local time the day before.
In case of cancellation less than 24 hours before, if traveler arrives more than 15 minutes late, or decides to leave early: the entire trip cost is non-refundable.
Cancellation in case of weather condition
In case of bad weather conditions, the Lopy must provide an alternative date for the trip.
If it is not possible to arrange an alternative date, MYLOPY should refund the total amount paid for the trip.
Born in Paris, I was student of La Sorbonne and then have a diploma of History of Art and Archaeology. Indeed, I like history, particularly ancient and medieval eras and 19th century. Now on freelance on cultural tourism, my job consists of the creation on animation of some tours through Paris and central Europe. My aim is to make you discover some nice, original and atypic areas on a ludic way, far away from tourists. I love indeed communicate my passions for art and history. It'll be my pleasure to be your guide in my favorite cities. Let's discover the secrets of these old stones thanks to some pleasant dawdlings.